A unique learning adventure for children aged 7-11 developed by education experts! I Love Math is a spectacular animated time-travel adventure. No matter what your child’s level of math comprehension, I Love Math will reinforce skills in key curriculum areas, increase understanding of concepts such as fractions, geometry and measurements, and develop the real-world math and critical-thinking skills essential to success in school and beyond.
Kids have fun with six exciting games, thousands of math problems, more than 1000 animations, and is for one or two players. I Love Math blends a solid curriculum-oriented content and incentive-driven gameplay – all brought to life by zany characters and wacky situations.
* Addition and subtraction
* Multiplication and division
* Shapes and geometry
* Fractions and decimals
* Percentages and ratios
* Word problems
* Measures and measurement
* Time and money
* Analyzing data, graphs, and tables
* and many more
Work with geometric shapes to unlock the secrets of an Aztec temple.
Solve rapid-fire arithmetic problems to build number skills.
Learn about measurements as a judge at the Measurement Olympics.
Learn about data handling by extracting information from maps, graphs, tables and charts.
Use mathematical symbols and terminology in real-life situations by solving the Pharaoh’s pyramid riddles.
Learn fractions by laying pipes to save the underwater kingdom of Atlantis from drying up.
* 250 core math topics covered in depth
* 3,000 curriculum-based problems prepared by math experts
* 2 million mental arithmetic questions
* 6,000 help pop-ups give step-by-step math tuition tailored to each problem
* Intelligent tracking software adjusts the pace of learning for each player
* Individually targets players’ problem areas for extra reinforcement
* Customize the games to cover the exact topics your child is studying at school