NetInfo is a collection of 15 different state-of-the-art network tools on a single, easy-to-use interface. Designed from first-hand experience, NetInfo allows businesses to more effectively combat network downtime by allowing network administrators, webmasters, and Internet service providers to more accurately isolate faults, simplify processing of diagnostic data and increase internal network security.
There are hundreds of compelling reasons why NetInfo is right for you – these are the 5 at the top of the list.
1. Ease of Use. NetInfo was and remains today the easiest to use network toolkit on the market.
2. Quality. Enormous attention was paid to the software development process.
3. Support. We grant you the highest level of technical service as long as you’re using NetInfo.
4. Scalability. We cover budgets starting at only $39.95 US/Euro!
5. Affordability. Our prices give you the best value for the money.
* Local Info – Displays system IP addresses and MAC addresses.
* Connections – Displays all local TCP/IP connections and their foreign connection IP address.
* Ping – Allows you to quickly verify network connectivity to another IP address on the network.
* Trace – Displays a list of routers between your system and the destination system.
* Lookup – Allows you to perform DNS forward and reverse lookup queries.
* Finger – Displays information about users currently logged on to a specified server.
* Whois – Allows you to query contact information for domains registered with a Whois server.
* Daytime – Displays the local time of day for any remote host specified.
* Time – Allows you to query the time value from a remote time server and synchronize the time value with your local system clock.
* Quote – Allows you to view quotations from a remote Quote server.
* HTML – Displays the HTML header code and the page data for any Web page address specified.
* Scanner – Scans for host names for a particular range of IP addresses and displays the state of each IP address in the range.
* Services – Lists the available network services (HTTP, Telnet, DNS, SMTP, and so on) for a particular host.
* E-mail – Allows you to verify any e-mail address by simply entering a full user principal name (email@example.com).
* Web Center – Displays available online tools, how-tos, tips, and news.