1. PhotoTools 1 Professional Edition – Full Version: $259.95$
Whether you are new to photography and have never experienced the darkroom or you are an experienced pro who has mastered photography you will appreciate the range of authentic camera, filter and darkroom techniques reproduced with PhotoTools 1.0 Professional Edition. PhotoTools 1.0 Professional Edition contains 250 effects by Jack Davis, Kevin Kubota and onOne Software that faithfully reproduce camera filters like neutral density, color correction and polarization as well as darkroom techniques and alternative processes like solarization, cyanotype and more. You can even simulate the look of different films with the a wide range of grain and contrast effects.
The key to PhotoTools 1.0 Professional Edition is its unique ability to provide full-screen previews of an effect on your image before you choose to apply it. But it isn’t just a single effect, you can stack multiple effects on top of each other just like you would camera filters. You can control the order of each effect and how they blend together for a truly unique look. You can even save your effect stacks so you can repeat them easily and even share them with your friends you have PhotoTools.
PhotoTools 1.0 Professional Editions Feature:
* Preview Photoshop action effects before applying to original
* Combine multiple effects together in a layered stack
* Adjust the strength or opacity for each layer in a stack
* Save layer stacks as presets for future use
* Batch process effects on multiple photos
* Apply effect with a layer mask for additional editing
* Base set of 150 effects from onOne and Jack Davis
* Additional 50 effects from Jack Davis
* Additional 50 effects from Kevin Kubota
OnOne_Photo_Tools_1.0_2.rar (Size: 50217 KB)
2. FocalPoint 1 – Full Version Price: $159.95
The use of selective focus has been part of photography since the very first lenses where invented. There are many techniques used to control either the plane of focus or removing sharpness from edges. The most common way to do this is by controlling depth of field in the camera by using a large aperture lens producing a narrow depth of field. Now photographers have a new Photoshop plug-in to help put the focus where they want — the all new FocalPoint 1.0.
OnOne_FocalPoint.1.0.rar (Size: 95418 KB)
3. Genuine Fractals Print Pro 5 – Full Version: $299.95
Genuine Fractals 5 Print Pro is the industry standard for image resizing. It is renowned across the photographic and printing industries for its ability to increase image size well over 1000% without the loss of sharpness or detail that you would normally expect. Its patented, fractal based interpolation algorithms work like nothing else and the results speak for themselves.
Genuine Fractals 5 Print Pro is a must for any photographer who makes large format and poster sized prints. Its also great for journalists, sports and wildlife photographers who may need to take a cropped section of an image and make a high-quality print from it. Genuine Fractals 5 can even work its magic with digital video still frames “up-rezzing” from standard-definition to high-definition video quality.
Graphic designers can end the everyday problem of receiving low resolution images from clients for high resolution print work such as magazine publications or tradeshow and billboard graphics.
Genuine Fractals 5 Professional Editions Feature:
* Resize images up to 1000%
* Control new pixel detail in continuous tone areas
* Control new pixel detail on edges to eliminate halos
* Apply sharpening based on luminosity only
* Add simulated film grain for perceptual sharpening
* Includes 62 document size presets
* Save your own custom presets
* Supports cropping and resizing in one step
* Supports resizing RGB images
* Supports resizing grayscale images
* Supports resizing CMYK images
OnOne_Genuine_Fractals_Pro_5.04_2.rar (Size: 22004 KB)
4. PhotoFrame 3.1 Professional Edition – Full Version: $259.95
PhotoFrame 3.1 Professional Edition literally puts you into the digital darkroom. Now it is easy to add realistic film and darkroom edge effects to your images. Why stop at the darkroom? You can add artistic edges like torn paper, brush strokes or even realistic frames and mats you would hang on the wall. Stack multiple edges and frames to create your own unique look. Add the perfect finishing touch to your images with over 4,000 professionally created edge effects, allowing you to create an infinite number of effects.
PhotoFrame 3.1 Professional Edition Feature
* Preview frame/edge effect in real-time.
* Compare multiple frames in a preview grid.
* Combine up to 16 frames for a unique effect.
* Adjust blend modes of each frame layer.
* Apply frame/edge effect to a layer mask.
* Choose and apply several frames randomly.
* Adjust color, glow, bevel, emboss & drop shadow.
* Save frame combinations as presets for future use.
* Base set of 4,000 frames and edges.
* Additional 89 custom frames & presets from Jack Davis.
* Additional 20 presets from Jim DiVitale.
* Additional 20 custom frames & presets from Dave Cross.
* Additional 22 presets from Laurie Excell.
* Additional 20 presets from Helene Glassman.
* Additional 15 custom frames from Kevin Kubota.
* Additional 20 presets from Rick Sammon.
* Additional 20 custom frames from Vincent Versace.
OnOne-PhotoFrame_Pro_v3.1.1.rar (Size: 60698 KB)
5. PhotoTune 2.2 – Full Version Price: $159.95
PhotoTune 2.2 is an Adobe® Photoshop® plugin that provides professional quality color correction in an easy to use plug-in. PhotoTune 2.2 incorporates ColorTune technology (formerly known as 20/20 Color MD) with its patented color correction process and SkinTune technology, developed after more than two years of in-depth skin color research. PhotoTune 2.2 makes the tedious and time-consuming task of color correction simple and straightforward to improve your post-processing workflow.
OnOne_PhotoTune_2.2.rar (Size: 51382 KB)
6. Mask Pro 4.1.2 – Full Version Price: $159.95
Mask Pro 4.1 is the premiere, award-winning plug-in for masking in Photoshop. The latest version of Mask Pro 4.1 supports masking 8-bit and 16-bit digital images in both Photoshop CS2 and Photoshop CS3. Several new “Show Me How” video tutorials are built directly into Mask Pro 4.1 so you can get visual training quickly. No other masking or selection tool gives you the professional level results like Mask Pro 4.1.
OnOne_MASK_PRO_4.1.2.rar (Size: 57495 KB)
7. Intellihance Pro 4.2 – Full Version Price: $159.95
Intellihance Pro 4.2 quickly and dynamically enhances images to make them look their best. Bring several Photoshop dialog boxes into one so you can easily correct your photos based on dynamic before and after previews. Using the improved Quick Enhance adjustment engine, you can visually compare up to 25 color corrected variations of your photo allowing you to easily correct digital images from any source.
OnOne_Intellihance_Pro_4.2.1.rar(Size: 19678 KB)