Kerio MailServer 6.5.2 Build 6426 – 67 MB
Secure messaging and collaboration!
A single place to manage email, calendar, contacts, notes and tasks. In the office. On the road. At home.
Kerio MailServer™ represents a new generation of mail servers designed for corporate networks. To help combat increasing security threats, Kerio MailServer™ offers a wide range of features to keep email from being intercepted, infected by computer viruses, or sent as spam. Kerio MailServer is state-of-the-art secure email server allowing companies to collaborate via email, shared contacts, shared calendars and tasks. The integrated anti-spam and anti-virus protection, email archiving and unattended backup saved customers from having to purchase and install separate expensive add-ons.
For small to medium businesses, schools, government and non-profits that need Exchange features, Kerio MailServer offers an easy to install, easy to administer, and cost effective Microsoft Exchange alternative. Kerio MailServer has the most complete collaboration features for mobile devices, cross-platform desktop clients, and web mail. Kerio MailServer is the only Exchange alternative to natively support Microsoft Entourage in Exchange mode. Kerio MailServer is the easiest Exchange alternative to install and setup for organizations that have little or no IT resources.
Kerio MailServer features include encrypted access using SSL, anti-virus and anti-spam protection, native over-the-air handheld synchronization, comfortable webmail interface, connector for Microsoft Outlook and groupware features. Administration is by a separate console application which can be run remotely. There is also a very limited web based administration facility. Messages are stored on the server as individual files with separate index files.
The Kerio MailServer product itself utilizes several open source products, including OpenSSL, SpamAssassin, PHP, and Qt.
* Administration. Uniquely designed for easy deployment and easy administration, Kerio MailServer provides comprehensive features and integrated tools.
* Mobile Email. LinuxWorld Product Excellence AwardKerio MailServer unifies access to email, calendar and contacts by synchronizing wirelessly with smartphones. Supported mobile platforms include Treo with Palm OS, Windows Mobile®, Symbian and BlackBerry.
* Anti-virus protection. Dual anti-virus control provides administrators with the ability to use both the integrated McAfee Anti-Virus and one of several external virus scanning products (Avast, AVG, eTrust, NOD32, Sophos, Symantec, and Clam AV) for stronger protection.
* Anti-spam protection. A combination of content-based SpamAssassin and sender-based anti-spam tools in Kerio MailServer significantly reduces the amount of unwanted email, helping to limit the legal hassles and security risks associated with spam.
* Groupware. As a Microsoft Exchange alternative, Kerio MailServer provides access to shared calendars, shared contacts and email from Microsoft® Outlook, Microsoft Entourage, and Kerio WebMail, while delivering lower TCO and a better overall email management experience for SMBs.
* Kerio WebMail & Kerio WebMail Mini. Two different web-based email clients, one with the look and feel of Microsoft Outlook and the other optimized for viewing email on PDA devices, provide users with both comfort and speed while working from most modern web browsers, including Safari and Firefox.
* Supported operating systems. Kerio MailServer runs on Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista, server and non-server editions, Red Hat Linux, SUSE Linux and Mac OS X. Kerio Outlook Connector for Microsoft Outlook runs on Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista. Kerio MailServer also comes in a Fedora Core 6 virtual appliance.
Changes in Version 6.5.2:
+ Added support for e-mail, calendar and contacts over-the-air synchronization with Apple iPhone 3G and 2.0.
+ Added support for e-mail push and remote device wipe feature for Apple iPhone 3G and 2.0.
+ Added support for AVG 8 antivirus.
* Enhanced McAfee antivirus plug-in’s detection of potential threats in Microsoft Word documents.
* Improved compatibility with Apple iPhone IMAP client.
– Some e-mails from Outlook Express on Windows XP SP3 could get higher spam score.
– Fixed handling of certain SPF records.
– Shared calendars in Entourage were not properly refreshed in some cases.
– Fixed a very rare crash upon server shutdown.
Kerio Outlook Connector (Offline Edition):
– PDF attachment was not displayed when the e-mail had no text body.
– Conflict with certain antivirus add-ons could cause the e-mail header duplication and increase the message size.
– Some e-mails deleted from the Junk E-mail could be marked as Not a spam.
– Fixed occasional crash upon Outlook startup.
Kerio Sync Connector for Mac:
+ Added support for network user accounts on Mac OS X.
Download Rapidshare Kerio MailServer 6.5.2 Build 6426