Advanced Archive Password Recovery recovers protection passwords or unlocks encrypted ZIP and RAR archives created with all versions of popular archivers. Recover passwords for plain and self-extracting archives created with PKZip and WinZip, RAR and WinRAR automatically or with your assistance. Guaranteed unlocking of archives created with WinZip 8.0 and earlier in under one hour is possible by exploiting an implementation flaw.
Advanced Archive Password Recovery features ultimate compatibility among the various types of archives, knows weaknesses of certain types of protection, and provides best-in-class performance in unlocking all types of archives.
Features and Benefits :
– Supports all versions of ZIP/PKZip/WinZip, RAR/WinRAR, as well as ARJ/WinARJ, and ACE/WinACE (1.x)
– Guaranteed recovery of archives in under 1 hour for ZIP archives created with WinZip 8.0 and earlier and containing at least 5 files
– Supports archives over 4 GB and self-extracting archives
– Supports strong AES encryption found in WinRAR and the new versions of WinZip
– Exploits all known vulnerabilities and implementation flaws in the various compression algorithms for faster recovery
– Speedy known-plaintext attack recovers certain ZIP and ARJ archives in minutes (user must supply at least one unprotected file from that archive)
– Interrupt and resume operation at any time
– Supports background operation by utilizing idle CPU cycles only
– Dictionary and brute-force attacks with user-defined masks and advanced templates
– Highly optimized low-level code for optimum performance
Size: 2.1 MB