Launchy is windows utility designed to help you forget about your start menu, the icons on your desktop, and even your file manager.
Launchy indexes the programs in your start menu and can launch your documents, project files, folders, and bookmarks with just a few keystrokes!
Launchy is only visible when you hit the alt+space key combination; otherwise it hides in the background. Once you have used it for a few days, it becomes an indispensable utility for your computer.
What’s New in version 2.1.1:
* Added Linux support! (KDE and Gnome both work, possibly others)
* Added Google Calculator plugin (gcalc)
* Added configurable default search to weby (all searches with no results default to google)
* “/” and “” now tab complete while file browsing
* Added rescue mode to recover lost windows or forgotten hotkeys (in Linux run “launchy rescue” or use the start menu in windows)
* Minimum transparency set to 15%
* Searches are even faster and the catalog uses slightly less memory
* Fixed the database update timer
* Fixed centering problem when multiple monitors in use
* Fixed the url encoding problem, e.g. googling for “c#” now works
Size: 3.87 MB