Paragon Total Defrag 2009 build 5905(09.07.08)Retail
Paragon Total Defrag 2009 is a new comprehensive product for total file system defragmentation and optimization. Built on original Paragon technologies, it performs complete low-level defragmentation that provides almost zero fragmentation level. Due to its monopoly access to the file system on a hard drive, Paragon Total Defrag 2007 allows you to speed up and optimize all critical system files and metadata including MFT (Master File Table), directories, paging files, registry hives and others.
There are many solutions for the file fragmentation problem. Total Defrag™ is one of them. It is a reliable tool, which provides 27 defragmentation is a process of re-writing file fragments on a hard disk in an optimal way, when they are locating so compactly that the operating system spends less time on searching separated fragments. The defragmentation procedure resolves the file fragmentation problem. strategies and uses unique low-level optimization algorithms (see the complete list of key features). Despite the complicity of tasks Total Defrag has an easy-to-use interface. Moreover the present manual will help you to find the answers to many of the technical questions, which might arise while using the program.
• Smart Defragmentation to maximize File System performance. Paragon Total Defrag performs safe boot-time defragmentation of MFT and paging files, online Directory Consolidation. Moreover, it defragments and moves critical system files and frequently accessed files together on the external (fast) cylinders of the hard disk to increase your system’s performance. Enhanced data access speeds mean faster virus scans, back-ups, and file searches.
• 9 File System Optimization Strategies to meet the individual needs of every system. Total Defrag enables you to use any of 9 optimization strategies on partitions of any size or number, whether your hard drives are IDE, SATA or SCSI. Paragon Total Defrag is fast, simple and secure way to get systems running Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003 or new Windows Vista at the peak of its ability.
• Innovative Technologies to bring you fast and the most comprehensive defragmentation. Usage of original Paragon technologies allows to overcome limitations of build-in Windows Defrag (note that many commercial defragmenters use Windows defragmentation APIs, only interfaces differ). Thus, unlike other defragmenters, Paragon Total Defrag works at low-level, can sort and move files to external (fast) cylinders and requires less than 1% of free space on the hard drive to operate.
• Bootable CD/DVD to run Paragon Total Defrag without installation. One of the Paragon Total Defrag components is self-burning WindowsPE-based CD image you can use to create bootable CD or DVD. It allows to boot system and defragment all the available disks directly from bootable CD/DVD.
Paragon Total Defrag features:
• Online/Offline defragmentation of any disks/volumes including RAID systems
• Unique low-level file system defragmentation and optimization algorithms
• 9 different defragmentation strategies
• Boot-time defragmentation of critical system files
• Ability to speed up launch of applications
• Ability to maximize file system performance
• Complete file system optimization including directory consolidation, paging files, Master File Table (MFT), metadata, registry hives etc.
• Low free space defragmentation (less than 1% of free space on the hard drive required)
• Bootable CD image with “run-from-CD” edition included
– Windows 2000/XP/Vista
– CPU: Intel Pentium or compatible, 300 MHz or higher processor
– RAM: 128 MB of RAM required (256 MB or greater recommended)
– Disk space: 20 MB
– Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher