ACRONIS Snap Deploy 3.0 Build 3183 – 120 Mb
Acronis Snap Deploy 3.0 Build 2183 – is a comprehensive deployment solution that enables organizations to deploy new machines quickly and easily.
Using Acronis’ own award-winning disk imaging technology, the product creates an exact disk image of the standard configuration, including the operating system and all applications. It then deploys that image to multiple systems simultaneously, making it ideal for rapid bare-metal installations of PCs and servers.
Acronis Snap Deploy also provides configuration management tools to configure system settings, manage files, and execute applications on systems throughout the network.
New Features introduced in 3.0:
– Deploy to different hardware with Acronis Universal Deploy – Ensure that your new systems will boot by allowing you to add drivers and create templates for specific hardware.
– Fully automated deployment. New deployment options include Wake-on-LAN, deployment scheduling and a centralized management console to manage deployment tasks.
– Advanced media builder. Facilitate deployment by providing more options for creating bootable media. Create ISOs, Microsoft Remote Installation Service (RIS) packages, and place multiple configurations on one CD.
– 64-bit Windows support. Deploy both new and older systems using one solution.
– Customizable deployment options. Maximize the performance of new machines by allowing partitions to be resized. Ensure that machines are properly deployed by providing options to reboot or shutdown after the master image is applied.
– Standalone image deployment. Helps administrators to deploy systems even if network is not accessible.
– Enhanced PXE server. More easily create a PXE by specifying default configurations and timeout parameters for reboot.
– Fully compatible with Acronis Snap Deploy 2.0 and other Acronis products Acronis Snap Deploy 3 for PCs is capable to deploy images created with ASD 2.0 and Acronis True Image Echo.