MusicLab RealGuitar 2L with key and 2.1 Updater | 180MB | RS
RealGuitar is a sample-based virtual instrument with an innovative approach to guitar sound modeling and guitar part performing on keyboard. It can be used as VSTi plug-in with any host application supporting VST 2.0, as well as a standalone version.
– Pattern Manager letting you use RG MIDI Pattern Library in the whole new and convenient way (RealGuitar 2L version only)
– ‘Silent’ key switching implemented
– 4 keys (C1, C#1, D1, D#1) can now be used as Key Switches letting you assign and use up to 4 various guitar effects at a time
– Pedal Switch FX – allows to switch on various guitar articulations/effects by pressing Sustain Pedal
– Bass Zone – splits Main Zone into two parts for seperate use of various effects
– Mono Bend added – applies pitch bending only to the lowest of the simultaneously played notes allowing to emulate guitar specific single-string bending techniques: Unison Bend, Bend/Release combined with sustained note(s), etc..
– Hammer-On with automatic Pull-Off on key release
– Legato Slide – automatic slide (up and down) between two legato played notes
– Tremolo – automatic repetition of played note(s) on key release
– Velo Mute – notes played with lower velocity values trigger muted sound
– Chord/Bass option – allows to construct major/minor triad chords with any note in the Bass, such as A/G, D/F#, Dm/C, etc..
– Legato Chords implemented, letting note(s) sustain on chord change if the same note(s)/fret/string was triggered in the previous chord
– In Chords mode now it is possible to disable upper strings in a chord