McAfee VirusScan Command Line 5.3.00 – 31 MB
Proactive threat detection and cleaning with command-line granularity
McAfee VirusScan® Command Line Scanner offers advanced anti-virus scanning technology in a UNIX-based or Microsoft Windows-based utility. You get comprehensive threat detection and cleaning with command-line granular control.
Some situations simply require the degree of control available only with a command line utility. With McAfee VirusScan Command Line Scanner, you have it. If you need to use a command line scanner alongside a third-party content filter at the Internet gateway, or want to integrate a command line scanner into your own custom business application or process, VirusScan Command Line meets your needs with comprehensive anti-virus protection that runs on Microsoft Windows/DOS and a variety of UNIX platforms.
* Broad threat protection
* VirusScan Command Line Scanner blocks all types of viruses and threats, including those hidden in compressed, archived, or packed files Flexibility and control
* VirusScan Command Line Scanner gives you the level of control that is possible only through a command-line scanner; it runs on Microsoft Windows and DOS and a wide range of UNIX platforms Reliable accurate scans
* False positives are problems for many anti-virus applications, but with VirusScan Command Line Scanner, they are few and far between
* Proven anti-virus technology
* VirusScan Command Line Scanner detects a wide range of viruses and malicious code threats, even in compressed files; using advanced heuristics and generic detection, VirusScan even protects against emerging threats Powerful memory scanning
* With VirusScan Command Line, you get on-demand and scheduled in-memory scanning for viruses, worms, and Trojans; you can protect your systems from threats which do not write their code to disk Command line control
* VirusScan Command Line Scanner offers the degree of control available only with a command line utility; it runs on Windows/DOS or a variety of UNIX platforms.