OmniPeek Enterprise is WildPackets flagship product. It combines all of the features of the OmniPeek product line in one product, including support for local captures from multiple interfaces and connections to an unlimited number of distributed OmniEngines. It also supports data collection from any network topology, including 10 Gigabit and Gigabit networks, WAN links and local matrix switches. OmniPeek Enterprise is ideal for IT organizations responsible for network analysis and network service level agreements (SLAs) for the entire organization. OmniPeek Enterprise also provides advanced voice and video over IP functionalities including signaling and media analyses of voice and video, VoIP playback, voice and video expert analysis, visual expert, and more.
Features and Benefits:
Real-Time Troubleshooting & VoIP Call Summary:
– OmniPeek Enterprise with Enhanced Voice Option is the only network analyzer offering Ethernet, Wireless, Gigabit, WAN, and VoIP diagnostics in real-time. The Expert view provides in-depth analysis of latency, throughput, and numerous network problems in a conversation-centered display. Many of the test elements have user-defined settings and thresholds, allowing you to fine-tune the Expert System to suit your network environment.
VoIP Signaling Analysis:
– OmniPeek Enterprise with Enhanced Voice Option supports multiple VoIP signaling protocols including SIP, H.323, MGCP, Megaco, SCCP (Skinny v3.0.3), NCS, TGCP, SIPT, C-SIP and more. OmniPeek Enterprise with Enhanced Voice Option associates all the signaling (including RTCP status reports) and voice streams (RTP) on a per call basis and provides a flow of the signaling messages and endpoints that participate in the call. This includes measuring call setup durations and providing a Call Detail Record (CDR) for each call.
Media Plane Analysis:
– The media plane analysis looks at the packet-level details of RTP and RTCP streams, and evaluates packet inter-arrival time, variation, packet loss, jitter and other parameters. Further, OmniPeek Enterprise with Enhanced Voice Option identifies packets that cause problems like duplicate packets and out of sequence packets. OmniPeek Enterprise with Enhanced Voice Option also provides non-intrusive voice quality monitoring by evaluating Mean Opinion Score (passive MOS) in real-time (based on the ITU standard).
VoIP Reports and Network Statistics:
– OmniPeek Enterprise with Enhanced Voice Option aggregates statistics and measurements of all active sessions to give a complete picture of the VoIP network status. OmniPeek Enterprise with Enhanced Voice Option provides the number of opened calls per signaling type, number of opened media channels and the network throughput of the RTP, RTCP and signaling links. It also reports statistics on jitter, packet loss, and bandwidth.
Subjective VoIP Quality – Variable Jitter Buffer Playback:
– In addition to objective VoIP measurements, OmniPeek Enterprise with Enhanced Voice Option enables users to evaluate voice quality subjectively by using the call playback feature. This feature also allows users to vary the size of the jitter buffer. For instance, when capturing VoIP close to the listener, one can determine if a lower jitter buffer and thus lower delay in delivering voice to the handset, still delivers an acceptable level of quality.
Passive MOS, R-Factor, and RTD Measurements:
– OmniPeek Enterprise with Enhanced Voice Option provides voice quality measurement over live calls for Passive MOS, R-Factor, and RTD.
Direct Download OmniPeek Enterprise with Enhanced Voice Option 5.1.4 | 191MB | Rapidshare